On the right: Above, a photo was taken at a funeral. The open door behind the parishioners allows a rare glimpse inside the original church. A wedding at the Holy Ghost Ukrainian Catholic Church in Sydney, NS. The gold-framed item to the left of these photos is a list, in Ukrainian, of those who donated toward the building of the original Holy Ghost Ukrainian Catholic Church Hall, established 1928. On the left: Above, parishioners pose with Bishop Wladyka during his visit to Sydney in 1937. Below, two young boys dressed as Cossacks stand vigil on Easter weekend, inside the Holy Ghost Ukrainian Catholic church, circa 1942.