The Gospel on the altar was printed around 1900 in Zhovkva (a city in present-day Ukraine) - on a printing press in the Basilian monastery. It was donated to the Holy Ghost Ukrainian Catholic church, by Michael and Katheryn Mareniak, in 1914. The Gospel, of all church material of the time, is in the old Church Slavonic language. The kivot, or Tabernacle, is a miniature replica of the Holy Ghost Ukrainian Church that stands today. It was made by a member of the parish and normally sits on the altar in the church.