Visible in this photo are the six icons of the Apostles, which are displayed in the icon wall of this exhibit. Also, the icons that appear in the “Deacon’s doors” in this exhibit are from this older icon wall - although the doors have since been re-built as part of a new icon wall. The processional fan and cross that mounted on the end of the pews inside the church date from the earliest years of the parish. These pews are also from the Holy Ghost Ukrainian Catholic church. They have been refinished in honor of the parish’s centenary. The stained glass windows in the exhibit are from the original Holy Ghost Ukrainian Catholic Church, built in 1913.