Mnohaya lita! Celebrating 100 Years of Ukrainian Faith in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
Mnohaya lita! Celebrating 100 Years of Ukrainian Faith in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia is an exhibit honouring the centenary of the Holy Ghost Ukrainian Catholic Parish in Sydney, Nova Scotia. An in situ exhibit was installed and opened to the public from February 2nd through November 17th 2012, at the Cape Breton Centre for Heritage and Science (The Lyceum), located at 225 George Street, Sydney.
- ARKAN Dance Company - Ukrainian 100th Anniversary Photographs
- Pictures of the ARKAN Dance Company at Holy Ghost Ukrainian Parish in Whitney Pier, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia. images taken during the 100th anniversary celebrations.
- Mnohaya lita! Official launch of the exhibit on CBC Radio 1
- Host Wendy Bergfeldt of CBC Radio 1 Mainstreet Cape Breton on location at the Cape Breton Centre for Heritage and Science (The Lyceum) for the launch of the exhibit.
- Mnohaya'lita Exhibit Lyceum 3D Synth Photographs
- Images of the interior of Lyceum during the Mnohaya'lita exhibit used to create a 3D synth and panorama with Photosynth. Photographs taken on September 6, 2012 by Patricia Nalepa.
- Sea Winds and Immigrant Songs
- Sea Winds and Immigrant Songs, Cape Breton University - Boardmore Playhouse, Nova Scotia, Canada.